Monday, September 1, 2008

September

It's here, one of the most beautiful months of the year. I love September. I love school supplies, new shoes, new classes and new projects. I have really been busy sewing for the store, it will be fun to get the new samples hanging and the new programs under way.

For years my boys have gone to the Dave Mathews concert at the gorge over Labor Day Weekend, they go three nights in a row. Meet up with lots of friends, play on the river during the day and listen to wonderful music at night. They have always "camped" usually in the parking lot. Hot, dirty and noisy. This year they have grown up. They stayed in a condo, with 2 bathrooms, ac and a pool. As a mom, I knew this day would come. They are becoming men! Men who appreciate the finer things in life. Well done!

I am totally in love with Aurifil thread. If you like to applique and you haven't tried it, please treat yourself to a spool. It is really wonderful, you'll think your old thread was really twine!

1 comment:

alexveronelli said...

Hi Julie

I wish to inform you that I have add
your blog Quilts4Julie to my blogroll list
at http://alexveronelli.typepad.com/

thank you for nice words spent about our threads

Alex