Friday, November 27, 2009

THANKSGIVING


I hope you are recovering nicely from your Thanksgiving activities. Mine was filled with wonderful family, lots of laughter, watching football, playing checkers, cooking with my son, topped off by a wonderful dinner.
I had a binding ready to stitch down on a Christmas quilt for our bed. By the time I sat down, at 8:30, I just didn't have the energy to sew. Hopefully tonight! I made this quilt a couple of years ago. It hung in the shop as a top, and after that Christmas season I had it machine quilted. It has been waiting for a binding! I made a promise to myself it would be on the bed this year, so I am close to having it done. I just found the fabric I had set aside for pillowcases to go with it, so I do believe I will have this little project finished by December 1st. Now, what else is on my list?

No comments: