Thursday, December 15, 2011

AN EARLY CHRISTMAS DELIVERY

How many times have I said "I love my job?"  Today was another day when I was reminded of that.

A delivery came a couple of days ago.  I haven't been in the shop much, so I hadn't opened it, until this morning.

The box was from MODA.  It was totally flat.




Inside was a shinny, red, cutting mat.




As I pulled it out of the box, and then out of the plastic covering.  My heart skipped a beat!



Take a closer look.


Can you stand it?  I know I can't.  OH MY GOSH!!  My very own Red, Christmas, Moda, Cutting Mat!  Life doesn't not get any better than this. 

A Giant Happy Holiday Hug to all of my buddies at Moda.  Once again, you have proven, owning a Quilt Shop is the BEST J.O.B.  EVER!!

5 comments:

Ronan's Grandma said...

That is so cool.....I love it too. Have a great holiday Julie

Roniquilts2 said...

Looks like a wonderful mat, Julie!! Merry Christmas, Dear cousin. You'll have many years of fun cutting on the mat.

Carol said...

I know, Julie....I LOVE mine too....just makes me want to cut something up here @ Fabric-Etc! Merry Christmas to you and yours from Bellingham!

PamKittyMorning said...

I am so JEALOUS!

Suzanne said...

That is so cool!! Lucky you!