Saturday, May 10, 2014

This and That

 I finished the binding on this scrappy Christmas quilt, last night.
I know it is out of season, but sometimes, a girl just likes to finish something! (Anything!!)

The quilt if from the Atkinson book, 
9 Patch Reunion.
It is an older book, but always a favorite.
We have a few copies in the shop.  I see that it is not listed on her web site any longer.






This is the border fabric, and the inspiration for the 9 patches. I made this top 
several years ago, and I am happy to say, I still really like it!



And this was just a fun sewing room find.  I made this MANY years ago.
There are holes punched in the little doll, so I am sure there was a very dull
plastic needle involved.  I really love this little Dennis the Menace!



Tomorrow is Mother's Day.  I hope you all enjoy the day. 
Celebrating with the ones who love you the most!

xo j

No comments: