Thursday, February 5, 2009

Brown Bear, Brown Bear

My boys loved The Hungry Caterpillar. I must have read that book to them 1,000 times. However, I didn't know anything about Brown Bear, Brown Bear. Maybe it is newer. New Mom's all know that book, and have been waiting for the fabric to arrive. My Andover sales rep. told me that the Brown Bear fabric line, has been the number one seller for their company! Well folks, the fabric is here. Ready to made into darling projects for your little ones. A great gift for a new baby, a book and a quilt. One of my favorite gifts to give. I usually give the book Pat the Bunny. I wore out 3 copies of that book when my guys were little.

I have been doing a lot of waiting this week. Hours of waiting, and I have put it to good use. I finished the binding on my Red Bird in the Browers quilt, and have been working on my Raspberry Truffel Block of the Month. This is month 5, a large applique block. Perfect for the waiting room. Yesterday, however, I was also listening to the radio in the car, and when my son was finished with his appt. I had a dead battery! Luckily my husband had put jumper cables in my car, (who knew?), and Cameron found a cute girl with a truck to help us out. He is such a charmer!

1 comment:

Lisa D. said...

Brown Bear was one of my boys' favorite books (mine too!). I can still remember their cute voices as they read the book with us. Too bad they are too big now for a "Brown Bear" quilt. The fabric is so cute!