Saturday, July 25, 2009

SUMMER CAMP FOR QUILT SHOP OWNERS

I am so excited. I leave on Monday for Quilt Camp. Last year was so much fun, sewing, sharing, shopping, and wonderful food. Just the way camp should be. I believe many of the same campers will be coming again this year. We will have the same leader-Terri Atkinson, of Atkinson Designs fame. And, her trusted assistant Roseanne, from Rosebud's Cottage.

"Camp" is located in Augusta, Wisconsin. The home of Bush's Baked Beans. The Minnesota State Shop Hop starts the day after camp lets out. I am hoping to visit several shops on my travels to Lake Superior.

With a new lap top, and my digital camera, I have a goal to figure out the picture part of the blog thing. So, I plan to post from camp! Check in to see the terrific things we are working on!

No comments: