Friday, September 18, 2009

SEPTEMBER SEW-ALONG Part 6



I know this is Friday, but I was having computer issues yesterday. They are continuing on the shop's computer, argh!! But the nice people at Dell are sending me a new one at the end of the month. In fact when I was having an online chat with Bobbie at Dell, she asked me what the name of the business was. When I responded Keepsake Cottage, she came right back with "In the big red barn, I know your website" So, Bobbie, if you are reading this, thanks for the great service yesterday! As most of you know the computer is a little scarey for me. I have forced myself to use it more. It takes way to much time. Time that I could use sewing!
So, on with our Friday Sew-Along.
Today you are going to sew the 4 1/2" strips of fabrics C &D together.
Press towards fabric C.
Cut the strip sets into 36 3" segments.
Sew the segments to the C,D,E units that you made last Thursday. Matching the D and C sides of the block as in the photo above.
Press toward the C,D units.
Make 17-8 1/2" blocks.
Since we are a day behind, please post a comment before midnight tonight to be eligible for the 20% off coupon.
Have a great weekend.

No comments: