Saturday, November 14, 2009

SHOPPING

Many of you know that I did not go to Quilt Market this fall. Do you ever wonder how I am able to fill the shop with such wonderful fabric, books, patterns and notions, and never leave Bothell? In the last 3 weeks, I have seen 7 sales reps. I have an appointment to see one more before Thanksgiving. Then I should be finished until after the 1st of the year. Most of the fabric won't arrive until 2010, some of it not until May! I order months in advance, trying to anticipate what the trends will be, what floor space will be available in the shop and most importantly, what you will be asking for.



I have learned that just because I love it, does not mean you will. It's always fun for me when you love the same things I do. What am I looking forward to recieving? Flower Sugar!

No comments: