Monday, November 26, 2012

WHERE DOES THE TIME GO?

 
 
 
Yesterday I received an email from my
Sister-in-law.
 
She was wondering what I had been up to.
She had checked my blog, and saw that I hadn't been here
since early October.
 
Sigh.
 
Well, in a nutshell, I went to Quilt Market at the end of October.
My little lap top had been running so slow, that I didn't take her with me.
 
Instead, I took my hubby.
We had a grand time.
 
We shopped till we dropped, several days in a row.
We dined with friends.
We did not ride the mechanical bull.
However, there was flirting with Reba!!
 
I came home to a hard drive that had crashed.  My advise, is don't ever let this happen to you!
I was without a computer for 10 days.
Things are still missing, and now Blogger tells me I have no room for pictures.
Another day, I will figure it out!
 
My Idaho Boy, came home for a few days.  It was dandy to see him!
 
I put the binding on a quilt.
We went to Portland for Thanksgiving.
Yesterday I made 5 pillowcases.
 
I will get back in the groove, I promise.  xo j


No comments: