Wednesday, March 13, 2013

UNDERGROUND RAILROAD WRAP-UP


On Monday, my trusty little group of quilters,
all brought their Underground Railroad quilt tops for show and tell.

They have been working on their quilts for
about a year.  We shouldn't talk about how long ago I first started mine.
(remember the selvage from 1999?
that fabric is in this quilt.)





Each quilt has it's own personality.
Just like it's maker.


Jackie


Louise


Marge


My 3 pride and joys!
I have taken them on a 3 year journey.
Sometimes, holding their hands.
Sometimes, reminding them not to run with scissors.
They have come so far, I am so proud of them!

They now have matching sewing machines, and take themselves on retreats.
They have had some great adventures along the way.

Thanks girls for all the fun and laughter!!  xo j

No comments: