Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Idaho was wonderful, it was sunny and warm the whole time we were there. Lots of family time and great food! I came home renewed and ready to hit the fall schedule.
My sewing room has samples in various stages, so I can piece, applique, machine quilt, add borders or stitch on a binding. What ever my heart desires. Just the way I like it!

One of the 3 quilt shops in McCall is for sale. For a moment, just a tiny moment, I entertained the thought of a little annex in Idaho. There are 3 quilt shops in a town of 2000, they are each very different. I remember a few years ago I actually had to go to all 3 to find a thimble and the correct color of thread to bind a table runner I made as a hostess gift. So they really do need a full service shop....

Tomorrow is our Moda U picnic, I am afaid it is going to rain, so we will be inside. Oh,well. We will have fun and Joyce's quilt top is finished and beautiful. I am sure all of the girls are going to be very happy with the outcome.

No comments: