Tuesday, March 3, 2009

March

March is a busy month for me. This year there are 2 big events. The QA quilt show in Monroe the second weekend of the month, and the 2nd annual Tri-County Quilt Tour the following week.

We are busy sewing, cutting and kitting new exciting projects for all of you! I have sewn on 2 bindings, Noel has finished 2 charm projects, Joyce brought in a charm project that I didn't know she was making, Liz finished a quilt top from the Glory line and Lisa's Lakehouse quilt is kitted.

I hope that my quilter will be calling me any minute so I can finish the binding on my Sky's the limit quilt. It is really cute. Red, white and rick-rack says it all!

Last night I heard that there are 350 quilts in the QA show this year. That does not include special exhibits. It is always a wonderful show. I hope you will try to attend, please stop by the booth and say "Hi". Julie

No comments: