Thursday, July 28, 2011

WHAT'S A GIRL TO SEW?

I want to sew this afternoon.  Really, I need to sew this afternoon.  My heart needs a good dose of sewing.  But, my head is spinning.  What should I work on?  Old or new?  Shop sample, wedding stuff, or something for me?

I am working on a couple of Red Work projects.  One for Christmas (probably a present), and one fabulous secret project for myself.

I have orange pinwheels in progress.  Just for me.

I could finish the binding on my Twister quilt.

I could dig into my Flower sugar stash.

I could start on  this new Block of The Month sample.

This is all embroidered.  I could put on the border.

Or maybe I should just read the brand new copy of Primitive Quilts in my back yard, and dream of sewing!

What ever I decide, I know it will be a wonderful afternoon of sewing and day dreaming.  The perfect way to spend a summer afternoon, don't you think?  J

No comments: