Thursday, August 4, 2011

Where is Hello Kitty?

During Quilt Market in May, I was drawn into the 7 Islands Fabric booth, because of a bag made of Hello Kitty Fabric.  I Heart Hello Kitty!  I have several pieces of HK fabric, but it is not the best quality.  The thought of Hello Kitty in my very own store made me swoon!

Yesterday, a box arrived from 7 Islands.  My hands began to sweat.  As Noel and I looked through the box, each bolt was cuter than the next.

 Little Red Ridding Hood is adorable.  The birds, apple trees, even the Big Bad Wolf.



 The Pink Poodles!  Who doesn't love a Pink Poodle?


This darling puppy print.  Probably meant for Valentines Day.


There were several others, all equally cute.  They are from a collection called Old American.


We dug to the bottom of the box, and Hello Kitty was nowhere in sight.
This was just a teaser.
I know Hello Kitty will come to my store one day, I just know it!!
J

No comments: