Monday, January 2, 2012

FULL HOUSE-ANOTHER YEAR OF SCHNIBBLES

Did you play along a couple of years ago when


held a year long Schinbbles extravaganza?  I must admit, I did not.  But, I am planning on playing this year.
Hopefully, some of you will play along with me!

This years first pattern is Full House.


I am a sucker for house quilts, and this one is Stinkin' Cute!  It is 31"x36", the perfect size, don't you think?

So, here is how you play the game.  Each month the pattern will be posted on A Quilting life, and Pink Pincushion's Blogs.  They are all patterns designed my Carrie Nelson, from Miss Rosie's Quilt Co.  A Schnibbles Pattern.  If you haven't caught the Schnibbles Fever, it is about time you did. 
The darling little patterns just beg to go home with you.  And, I don't think you can make just one!

So, start off with one, and maybe by the end of the year you will have 12!

Sounds like a Quilt-O-Rama to me!  J

No comments: