Tuesday, January 29, 2013

NEW TECHNOLOGY

I don't like to talk about age, here.
However, teaching this quilter a new trick, can take a little time.

I have been very unhappy with my computer.
She had some hic-ups, late in the summer.
At the end of October she crashed.
totally.

My Tech Guy, did CPR, and brought her back to me.
She hasn't been the same since.

She hides things in weird places.
She has a split personality.
I still love her.
She still has a home at the shop.

But, the Clubhouse needed a computer, desperately.
I just couldn't bring myself to adopt one of her cousins.
So, after much deliberation.
I walked myself into the Apple Store, and brought home Miss Mac.

I have a lot to learn.
But, I really like her.

I am in my Clubhouse, with my new friend.

I think we are going to get along just fine!



Now, back to quilting!  I have a Tri County Quilt Tour, Quilt to make!!  xo j

1 comment:

Robin @ Craft Sisters said...

She will be one of your best friends. Pretty soon you'll have more friends, iPad, iPhone... Congratulations on your Sampler feature too. Very exciting!