Friday, January 18, 2013

Robbing Peter to Pay Paul

Last week I was having a difficult time posting to blogger.
 
Somethings have changed.
And, figuring them out is just not easy for me.
 
So, today, I was determined to post my Quilt Shop Sampler Quilt!!

 
 
I am so happy with the way it turned out.
 
 
The fabric is beautiful.
 
 
 
And Pam's Quilting is really perfect.
 
As Mary Ellen Hopkin's used to say, 'it's not really a quilt, until it's quilted.'
 
Thank you so much for all of the kind words, and well wishes for the Quilt Shop Sampler, nod.
 
It means the world to me.  xo j

3 comments:

Pam said...

Fabulous! Love the pattern, the fabric, the quilting and especially the part about you being in the magazine. Can't believe you kept it secret for so long! Congrats!

Diane Toycen said...

It's really beautiful Julie! Can't wait to see it next week .

Billie Stewart said...

How cool is that! Jack