Wednesday, February 6, 2013

FUN IN THE CLUBHOUSE!



Today, I was doing what so many Quilt Shop Owners do.  Paperwork.

As you can see, quite a bit of it was going into the trash can.
It is part of the gig.

While gazing out the window, I reminded myself
*Hey Girl, you have a beautiful fabric store,
just a couple of hundred feet away.*

So, off I went to find a little project.


Love this Taupe floral.


And these doodle hearts.


So, back to the Clubhouse.  Using the cutest cutting mat.  


I plugged in Mrs. White.  (be still my heart)


And in a blink of an eye, A 10 minute table runner!  I have the perfect buttons at home.
(yes, that is a pink cutting mat, off to the side.  Yes, I am a lucky girl.)

Everyday should include a little sewing.  Don't you think?  xo  j

1 comment:

Diane Toycen said...

We have such fun jobs!!