Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Keepsake Cottage through our neighbors eyes.

For the last couple of weeks,
Chris, our next door neighbor
has been out and about taking pictures of the shops in Country Village.

I always find it fascinating to see the shop through
someone else's eyes.  


Pam Kitty Love!



Our favorite Pigma Pens in a coffee mug, 
we had printed years ago.
Maybe we should do them again.

What do you think?


Thread.  I love thread.
Without it, there wouldn't be quilts.




Stripes.  Lots and lots of stripes.
The perfect binding!




Kits.  Tied with the perfect ribbon!


  

The notion wall.  Color everywhere!




All the inspiration you will ever need!




My favorite red rocking chair.

I think he did a great job capturing the look and feel of
Keepsake Cottage, don't you?

Thanks, Chris!

I think I will head over there to do a little shopping.
I am going on a retreat in a couple of days,
I am sure there must be a few more projects I need!  xo j

1 comment:

Laura T said...

Fun pictures of the quilt shop:) What a great idea and everybody always sees things differently!
LauraT