Tuesday, December 9, 2014

CHRISTMAS IS AROUND THE CORNER!!

I've seen other people's blogs,
Facebook and Instagram posts.
I know that I am far behind the rest of you.

I made a few Christmas samples for the shop.

This is a tried and true table runner from Atkinson's Designs.
Terry's instructions are the absolute best in the business.  



I love the Vintage Postcards from Olde American Antiques.
They are beautifully printed on quality fabric.
You can put a wall hanging together in a couple of hours.
Love.


This was a quilt top I made several years ago.  I love sock monkeys, 
and just had to make a baby quilt for 'someday'. 
It has been quilted for a couple of years, but I added the binding 
and mailed it off to the Love of our lives!!



Sweet Baby Aiyana.
This is who I think about, and sew for.
Our 1st grandchild.
She is the perfect model.

xo J

No comments: