Tuesday, October 21, 2014

SPELL IT WITH MODA

Some of you know that my husband (boyfriend) had
a Cardiac Arrest last February.

It was a terrifying time for our family.
He is much better, hard wired with a Pacemaker/Defibrillator. 


This was taken in August, while on a trip to Mt. Hood.

During his long recovery,
I wanted a fun, easy project to work on.
Something, that I could do if he was napping.

My choice was the Spell It With Fabric booklet,
by Moda.

Using as many Pam Kitty Morning fabrics as possible!




 

Always a rule follower, I started with the letter A.


I believe the B was taking far too much time to think about,
so I must have skipped it for a while.


Looks like I got back on track!


You needed to make a few filler blocks.  
My boyfriend loves to sail, so this one was for him.


Finished, quilted and bound.
I love this quilt, and it helped heal my heart.


We have these little booklets in the shop,
and I will hang the quilt next week, when I am home from Quilt Market.

I will be there, visiting with Miss Pam Kitty, 
and buying all of her newest fabric.  Having a happy heart is very important!
Check back, I will be blogging and on instagram, while I am in Houston.
xo
Pam Kitty Morning

No comments: