Friday, December 21, 2007

Yoga

Yesterday, my 22 yr old son asked if I would like to go to a yoga class with him. Really, my boy. His boss, Chefie, went to a class recently, and she felt great. So, he's thinking this would be a great mother-son activity. The problem is he stays up until 3am and doesn't get up before noon. So, when would we go? And, he doesn't want to go to a class in Kenmore, but one in "the city". We'll figure something out.

Well I am still behind with Christmas. I'm going to work in the house this afternoon, and whatever I don't use to decorate is going to the garage. Done. The hubby and I are shopping tonight, I've bribed him with PF Changs for dinner. There are just some people that I don't have a clue what to buy for. I've decided to make pillowcases for the boys in the band (Havoc Staff), but I will give them to them for New Year gifts! Great Idea! So, the stress is sliding off.
I will bake cookies on Sun or Monday, and mail some to my brother on Mon, or Wed. So, I am feeling better. At least for the moment!

My granddog, Arthur ate one of each Idaho boys boots. So, Chris went to the grocery store and bought Cam a new pair of boots, but wants to get his in Seattle at a real store. Nice brother.

Ridley's is the grocery store in their town that has Everything, including a quilt store upstairs!

Back to work. J

No comments: