Thursday, October 8, 2009

Just In




Every day is like Christmas around here. Boxes arrive, and we dive in to see what Rob, our UPS driver, has brought us. Last week 2 fun groups arrived. From Northcott, a winter-sports-theme group. With the Olympics in our back yard, I am sure there will be lots of excitement before and during the games. The Olympic Rings cannot be reproduced, but they have done a nice job of giving you the feel of "the games". Including the Canadian Maple Leaf.
Kaufman Fabrics has been licensed to print fabric with both the Girl Scouts of the United States of America, and the Boy Scouts of America. The Girl Scout fabric arrived last week, and the Boy Scouts is on it's way. I hope they have badges for sewing for both organizations. This would be great in easy projects! I'm thinking pillow cases, pj bottoms, tote bags, Eagle Scout quilts, the list is endless.
I'm not going to Quilt Market this fall, but I have lots of friends who are, and will be sending me info all 3 days. I will post some of the new things as soon as I see them!

No comments: