Monday, September 20, 2010

SHOW TULA SOME LOVE!

I love having fabric in my shop from the best designers in the world. Some of them are recognised by just one name, you know like Cher. Tula Pink is one of those designers. Her fabrics are fun, amazing works of art. You know she has a twinkle in her eye as she is drawing them.

I only buy fabric that is designed and printed for independent fabric stores. Nothing that would be in a chain or discount house comes into my shop.

Today when I read Tula Pinks blog, www.tulapink.com about Walmart carrying a knock off of her fabric it made me sick. I want all my readers to know if you shop for fabric at Walmart that looks like Tula Pink's designs. It is not. And, it is not printed on the same quality fabric, as the fabric offered in independent stores.

Thanks for listening! Go read Tula's blog post. J

No comments: