Monday, October 17, 2011

Let Me Present, Mr and Mrs Christopher Stewart

Wow, I can't believe it has been 3 weeks since I blogged with you. I have been busy. My son and his fiance were married last week. They live in Idaho, and the wedding was in Seattle. So, I was able to help a little more than most Mothers of the Groom. Lucky Me!


I must admit they are super cute, and I am in love with them both!

Today, I am back in the Comannd Center.  Thinking about Quilt Market next week, new designers, and fresh ideas.  I was surfing around and found Malka Dubrowsky's blog.  She is a new author and a new fabric designer.  I will be seeing her things at market.  Take a look at her work. http://stitchindye.blogspot.com/  She is super creative.

Also, for those of you who have been waiting Ruby, by Thimble Blossoms arrived today.  To Die For.  Just sayin'  J

2 comments:

Liz said...

Julie, Both my girls married this summer. It was such a joyous time for all. Congratulations to you!!

Pam said...

congratulations!!!