Wednesday, March 14, 2012

GETTING READY FOR THE TRI COUNTY QUILT TOUR!

Today was the last day of Jury Duty.  It was a long, but interesting process.  I served with 13 smart, responsible citizens.  I am very proud of our work!

LET THE FUN BEGIN!

I was wise to finish my Tri County Quilt before Jury Duty began, because the quilts all have to be hanging in the shops tomorrow! 

This year our theme is Sew Northwest.  All of the blocks are traditional pieced blocks.  They were all fun to make, and I can't wait to see how the other shops finished their quilts!

Our block is a basket block.

Everyone in the shop loves a basket block.  And using Fig Tree's Strawberry Fields fabric collection made me happy!  Fresh and springy!

The new twist for this years tour, is we will be giving out a charm with a minimum $10 purchase.  These will be first come 1st served.

Our charm is, what else, a basket block! 

I hope to see many of you during the tour!! J


No comments: