Wednesday, April 4, 2012

UFO I

I think it is fair to say that most quilters have a UFO or 2.  I have more than most, I am sure.  I won't can't shouldn't go there.  I have been working on some of them, which makes me feel good about myself!

A few weeks ago, my quilting 'groupies' ( You know who you are Jackie, Louise and Marge.) asked me if they could make a sampler.  So, I tossed out a few idea's.  And then the UFO Heaven's began to sing to me, (insert angel's singing). Many years ago, I started an Underground Railroad Quilt.  I knew exactly where the bin of fabric and finished blocks was.  In the bin was the book, I had it spiral bound, and 3 Quilt In A Day rulers.  I still loved the fabric.  It was a fabric/quilting miracle.








Yes, 7 of the 15 blocks are completed. Someone asked why I stopped.  Well, that would be the $64,000 question.  But, I do know that my girls and I are going to be making Underground Railroad Quilts.

I just might make the 6" blocks, too.


This is the book we will be using, if anyone else want to travel along!

Watch for more UFO sightings.  J

No comments: