Friday, July 27, 2012

Summer Games



I love the Olympics.  Summer, Winter, it doesn't matter. 

I love the stories of the athletes.  Their hard work and determination.
They are a very special group of people.

Today, as I get ready to watch the Opening Ceremony in London,
I was wishing I had made a quilt, to hang in my family room.


A Union Jack would be perfect. 

I have seen other Union Jack quilts in Blogland.



Moda Bake Shop has a really cute, scrappy one.  Using FaLaLaLa from French General.

My friend Kay over at Quilt Studio Happenings made this one in honor of the Queens Jubilee.  Her pattern was from Busy Bee Quilt Designs

At Quilt Story there is a foundation paper pieced method for making your own Union Jack.

I am sure there are other great ideas out there.  We all have 2 weeks!  So,
Let The Quilting Begin!!  xo J


 

No comments: