Friday, September 28, 2012

FRIDAY'S VINTAGE FIND



Last weekend, I had the chance to poke around
in an Antique store. 

It's always fun to go into a new place, don't you think?
Especially, when you find a little treasure!


This sweet hand quilted baby quilt, was just waiting for me!

It is made up of little 4 patch blocks.
Each with a print and a solid.  They finish at 3".


The fabric seems to come from several decades.
This little purple and orange print is probably 30's or 40's.

The brown and turquoise paisley looks like the 70's to me.


The little red floral looks like the 60's.


So does the daisy print.
However the pink, looks 30's.


Here is the same daisy print in a different color way.


I was thinking I needed a 'stunt' baby for this quilt.


And then it came to me.  A 'stunt' Julie!

She looks so happy on this Scrap Bag Quilt!
Perfect for her 70's lifestyle!  xo j

2 comments:

Oma said...

Cute quilt and I love stunt Julie. She looks perfect poised on the quilt. Thanks for sharing.

Oma said...

Cute quilt and I love stunt Julie poised on the quilt. Thanks for sharing.