Monday, September 24, 2012

NYC Shopping


During my recent trip to NYC I spent a little time visiting
the local fabric shops.


If you are a Project Runway fan, then you know all about Mood.
It reminds me of fabric stores when I was a child
A lot of garment fabric, tons of buttons,
braids, trims.

3 floors of wonderful Textiles.



This little gem, is also in the Garment District.
There were lots of Quilters shopping, we walked over after the Quilter's Take Manhattan event.



This is taken through the front window.  It was pretty crowded!


This is the front window of Purl Soho.

Yarn, Liberty of London, lots of Solids.  Ton's of inspiration.
In an amazing part of town. 


I can't believe it's only been a week.


Did you know that George Washington took his oath of office in NYC?

Yes, this is the spot.  He is facing the New York Stock Exchange.
I wonder if Martha was near by?  Or Betsy Ross?  xo j

No comments: