Monday, October 6, 2014

SEWING FOR MONDAY NIGHT FOOTBALL



A a mother of 3 boys, sports have been a part of my life, for 35 years.

My oldest was about 4, when he went to his first Sonic's game.
There were many Mariner games, in the King Dome, and Safeco Field.

I made M.C. Hammer pants for my middle guy, when he was in the first grade, out of
Seahawk fabric.  Old School Seahawk's colors.

I have been lucky enough to get my hands on current Seahawk fabric, so you 
can do a little sewing for your the 12th Man in your family!




Skittles should always be a part of your sewing!  




You may know that I have a sweet new granddaughter.  She is 4 weeks old, and I made this 
little fleece and flannel blanket, for her to snuggle in during the games!
(yes, I have fleece!)



So, now I need to settle down, drink my coffee, and be ready to leave here before 5.

Because it is Monday Night Football!!

GO HAWKS! xo j

No comments: