Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Christmas Gift Ideas-Day Three

I know I have talked about thread before. I really love the colors, and I love having the right thread for the job! Aurifil has several new "Thread Kits", they were the talk of Quilt Market in October. We now have them in stock. They each have 12 large spools of Aurifil Thread, this one is a Pat Sloan selection. She does a lot of machine embroidery, and these are her "favorite" colors. There is one by Mark Lipinski that is called, The Basic Collection. It is just that, basics. White, off white, light and dark grays and black. It may sound odd to some to ask for Thread for Christmas, but I think many of you would agree this would be a welcome sight under the tree on December 25th. Who needs a clock that sings a different bird song on each hour?

No comments: