Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Christmas Gift Ideas-Day Two


We always have fun gifts in the shop. Sometimes they get "lost" with all of the great fabric we get in each day. I thought I would take this opportunity to show you one of the items I used in my home during the Thanksgiving weekend.
This checker game comes with a vintage inspired table cloth and large buttons to use as the checkers. On Thanksgiving I set this up on my coffee table, and it turned into a "meeting"place. Grandparents and girlfriends, spent time getting to know one another. We did not have any little ones at our gathering, but it would have been fun to teach a young child to play such a classic game. This would be a great family gift, or a treat to yourself to use during multigenerational gatherings, all year long.

No comments: