Saturday, April 10, 2010

Memories of Moda

Moda is a work hard, play hard company. All of the staff, from the President of the company, to the people in the warehouse get involved in the meetings they host. They are friendly and helpful. They make you feel like family. Maybe that is a Texas thing. I don't know for sure, but it's really nice. I had a wonderful time, learned a lot,and took lots of pictures to share with all of you.


Since is Saturday, lets start with the playful side of the company.


I love sock monkeys, and so do they. Their signature Sock Monkey fabric has been a staple in their line-up for many years. You never know when you are going to turn a corner and see one of their silly faces.




I spotted this one just as I was leaving the office today! What can you say about a monkey in a boa?



A monkey, a quilt and a basket of buttons. My childhood dream come true.




Does this tail make my butt look big? I think she has a little bit of an attitude, don't you?


It wasn't all fun and games, really. I am ready to hit the road running. Ideas for samples, displays and events. I will be sharing photo's of Mr. Dunn's antique quilt collection, cool notions and a few famous faces.


Have a great rest of your weekend. J

























1 comment:

Pam said...

I LOVE those giant sock monkeys...and how they are dressed too! Libby just got some sock monkey mittens to match her hat... what next? Moda sounds like it was so much fun and inspiration. can't wait to hear and see more! keep posting!