Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Souviner Towels and Totes

Many of you know that I love old things. I can spend hours poking around in antique stores and flea markets. There is something magical about graphics from the 40's and 50's. I own stacks of old linens, yards of old fabric and feed sacks, boxes of old needle work patterns and I am always looking for more.


I also love good reproduction textiles. While I was in Minnesota I found darling souvenir tea towels and tote bags. Not all the states have been reproduced, but luckily Washington has been. They arrived in the shop today. I was going to save them for Shop Hop, but they are just too cute to stick in the back room! I am thinking about making an apron out of one of the towels, they are 22"x22". The towels are $7, and the tote bags are $15, perfect for your Shop Hop purchases! J

1 comment:

Ronan's Grandma said...

Tooooooo Cute. Can't wait to see them,