Wednesday, July 14, 2010

A Couple of Reminders

I was lucky enough to carve out a little sewing time yesterday. It was wonderful. No deadline pressures, just a little 'me' time. One of the things I worked on was my 9-patch project. I have not been keeping my promise to make one 9-patch a day this summer. I was out of town, trying to catch up, having shop hop, inventory, celebrating the 4th of July and a week of heat. Well there they are, all of my excuses. The wonderful news is, I can can catch up! I made 10 blocks yesterday! And, am heading to my sewing room to make a couple more before I leave for the shop this morning.


I thought I would remind you about the 9-patch project, so if you had fallen behind, or hadn't started yet, it's not to late. Jump on board. I want to have a September Show and Tell with lots of great quilts. So, keep sewing!


The other reminder is the Schnibbles Contest. I hope you are working on a quilt for this contest. They need to be completed and turned into the shop by July 31. I am looking forward to seeing your creations! J

No comments: