Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Still Having Fun in Wisconsin

This is the newest Atkinison pattern that we have been working on this week. We think it is going to be called 4 on the Floor. We have all been busy sewing our own version. This one is Laura's. Her quilt shop, Cotton Patch is in Sarasotta, Fl. Her fabric is bright batiks.


This Black and White version with red center's is Laurel's from Bear Patch in White Bear Lake, MN. The graphics are wonderful.



These are blocks from Kelly Ann, from, Kelly Ann's Quilting in Virginia. There is Shelly in the forground sewing away. She is always way ahead of us. Sewing without distraction is her speciality! Her shop is The Quilted Forest in Forest City, Iowa, and she designs some of my favorite table runner patterns, the little lamenated cards from Pieced Tree Designs.


This is my quilt top. Sea Brease, Spa Day, Beach Glass. It reminds me of a calming day. I am totally in love with this quilt top, the colors and the design!




Here was a fun little project last night. A wine gift bag. I used the sweet poinsetta fabric from Holiday Happy. You all know how I feel about that entire group. It was fun to cut into it a little bit. I feel a big girl quilt coming on, however.
This is an amazing retreat, some of these women have become such wonderful friends. I don't want it to end. J


2 comments:

Pam said...

your quilt looks great....gotta love that blue/green combination. your retreat looks like such fun.
Pam

Pam said...

Hi Julie...love your quilt....your retreat looks like such fun!
Pam Cole