Thursday, November 25, 2010

HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!

I had a different post planned for Thanksgiving day.  You know, a vintage Thanksgiving image, a heartfelt message, wishes for kindness and world peace.  I still have that message in my head, but my heart has a new message.


Yesterday, my 1st born, Christopher asked his long time girlfriend, Megan to marry him!  I am so thankful to be adding Megan and her family to our family tree. Not only is she beautiful, but she is funny, kind and loves my boy.


I hope each of you has a wonderful day with family and friends.  This year I have an extra reason to be thankful!  J

3 comments:

Pam said...

Congratulations Julie...that is wonderful news...Happy Thanksgiving!

WoolenSails said...

Congratulations, looks like you will have a wonderful daughter in your family.

Debbie

gmp said...

Congratulations Julie! What a terrific way to start off your Thanksgiving! How exciting!