Sunday, November 7, 2010

MARKET RECAP

I have been home from Market for 5 days, and it's been a whirlwind here! Finally I have a few moments to post a few pictures of my Quilty Friends!



This is Joanna, from Fig Tree Quilts. I always love her booth. The colors, and the traditional designs just draw me in. Joanna has become a good friend. We have danced the night away at many Quilt Market parties!






These are the Blackbird Ladies. Alma and Barb. Their quilts are breath taking, and they are the sweetest women. People were lined up for autographs and photos. As you can see, they didn't know which way to turn!



Their newest book was hot off the press, we will have it in the shop next week.





Ann Sutton, from Bunny Hill Designs, is a delight. Her fabric line, Lilly and Will, was delivered to the shop this week, and they have added 2 new color ways, yellow and soft turquoise. And look at that super cute sailboat quilt, darling!









Quilts, Inc. still won't let Miss Rosie in the show. So, Carrie Nelson has to go it alone! Every time I walked past her booth there were lots of people talking to her, and she always had a smile on her face. Her new fabric line just makes everyone happy!


There are more pictures to come. Some of the things I bought for the shop are Kwik Sew Patterns. Childrens clothes, doll clothes, pj pants and aprons. These are great sewing patterns that have been tested and retested for your success!

I spent many hours with my shop owner friends, sharing ideas about making the best shops ever for our favorite customers. I am ready to dig in and work hard for you! J


1 comment:

Ronan's Grandma said...

Thanks for the update Julie. Can't wait to see the new treasures you got for us.