Monday, November 28, 2011

WEEKEND SEWING

This weekend I did a little sewing, nothing major.  But, it was SEWING!

I wanted a little hand project, so I snooped around and found a cute little tin, filled with yo-yo's.
Why was this not finished?
They were made from a charm pack. I had used an older Black Bird Designs collection, Madeira.
OMG, YO YO LOVE!





We were going to go to my father and his sweet little wife's house for Thanksgiving.  However, my DH wasn't feeling well, so we stayed home.  Ruthie has Fanciscan Desert Rose dishes.  I made these little napkins for her.  They are on there way to her, via the USPS.  Hopefully, she will be able to enjoy them when her little lady friends come for cards or Bunco.



I made these napkins from a different pattern.  They are folded differently, making them tall and skinny.  Fun for the holidays!



Then, I worked on my Cotton Club!!  I made 2 blocks yesterday, while watching a Chick Flick.

My, Oh, MY they are stinkin' cute! 

Block 7


Block 8.



Maybe this afternoon I can make block 9.  16  1/2 square triangles, I am not afraid!

No comments: