Wednesday, November 2, 2011

QUILT MARKET, CONTINUED.

I am home from Quilt Market, and back in the shop.  It always takes me days to digest what I saw, and what I bought.  I had a wonderful time.  Saw lots of friends, talked 'shop', found new pattern companies and ordered new fabric.  These things will be coming in over the next few months, and I will keep you informed when they arrive.

One of the most anticipated fabric lines is from Pam Kitty Morning,  it was fun to see Pam.  She was working in the Lake House Booth.  Her PKM fabric should be here anytime!  I can't wait.  http://pamkittymorning.blogspot.com/



Eleanor Burnes was dressed as an astronaut for Halloween.  That woman loves a costume!



I caught Alma Allen alone in the BlackBird booth.  What a sweet and generous woman she is.  Not  to mention talented.  I am in love with the Blue Berry Crumb Cake Fabric line, coming soon.  Their new book Weekend, should be shipping this week!  The projects are beautiful.






This was perhaps, the most photographed celebrity on the show floor.  He just made you smile!  There is no  one quite like the Cat in The Hat!  Did you realize that The Cat In The Hat was written in 1957?  It is just as enchanting today as it was then. 




Now, it is time to tackle the piles of papers, unopened mail, samples that need to be made.  In other words I need to get BUSY!  I hope you have enjoyed a little of the show.  J