Monday, May 5, 2008

The Dentist

I wanted to see if I could figure out how to post from home and Yeah! I can.

Today is one of those days that I dread. I have an appointment for a crown. I really like my dentist, I like the people who work in his office, but, I just really don't like being there. I broke a tooth about a month ago, and today is my "big" appointment. I was awake about every half hour checking the clock to see if it was "time yet". I used to take myself to a cute little cross-stitch shop after an appointment with him. But it is no longer in business, and I can't see well enough to do cross stitch anymore! So, I will go, come home have a nap, and give myself a little sewing time this afternoon as a reward.

I just have the outer borders to put on a little cowboy star quilt. Hopefully, I will get that done this afternoon. It uses darling retro cowboy fabric that reminds me of my brothers PJ's from the late 50's, early 60's. Eventually it will go in my cowboy bedroom. I have collected lots of stuff for this room, and now with the boys all gone from home, I just need to get busy and pull it all out. Paint and decorate! Maybe that will by my June resolution.

Wish me luck at the dentist! J

No comments: