Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Quilt Market

It is almost here! Tomorrow we (Noel, Joyce and I) are driving to Portland for Spring Quilt Market. Not the most exciting places to have market, but the money I save on air fair, I can use to buy goodies for the shop.

I'm hoping to take pictures with my phone, and then post them here! That will be an amazing fete, but I have confidence that I can do it, or that someone around will be able to help me. I want to share all of the excitement with you. Last year Marie Osmond was there, a true "star". All of the quilting stars will be there, so I will try to record it for all of you.

I have ideas swimming in my head, a list in hand, I promise to be on a mission. I hope to stay away from the candy bowl that will be in each booth, it will just give me a headache by the end of the day.

Sit back and hold on, we are quilters on a road trip! Julie

No comments: