Friday, May 9, 2008

Quilt Sampler Magazine

The Spring issue of Quilt Sampler has hit the streets. It is beautiful, as I always expect it to be. One day, I hope to have my shop featured. It takes a village...

I am gearing up for Quilt Market, and for Shop Hop. Big, big events. Both are wonderful and exhausting at the same time. The great thing is there will be lots of new things in the shop for the Shop Hop. I love the inspiration and energy I get when I attend Market. 3 full days of classes, shopping, thoughts of new trends, seeing old friends, and making new ones. I sometimes wonder just how can it get any better-but it does.

Hope you are all gearing up for Mother's Day. I always work, and my trusted employee Joyce works with me. We have done it for years. It is really our Mother's Day tradition. We, also, always work on New Year's Day. Thank you Joyce! You are the best Mother's Day date out there!

1 comment:

Lisa D. said...

Thanks for giving us the day off, Boss. Hope your boys treated you special on Mother's Day!