Monday, August 31, 2009

September Sew-Along Reminder



Tomorrow is the 1st day of the September Sew-Along. I hope that lots of you are ready to be a part of this online project! Here are the details:

The finished quilt will be 52"x68". A perfect size for kids, sofas, picnics, you name it.

You need 5 1 yard cuts of fabric. One focus fabric, and 4 coordinates. I am using flannel, so I have 1 1/8 yard cuts. And I prewashed my fabric.

3 1/2 yards for backing.

On Tuesdays I will post cutting instructions, and on Thursdays I will post sewing instructions. By the end of the month you will have your quilt top completed and ready to quilt. This could be the start of your Christmas sewing if you plan it right!

I hope you'll send pictures, and well have a great big show and tell at the end. Remember there will be prizes.

No comments: