Monday, August 10, 2009

Sunday Sewing


I love Sunday mornings, when I can put on a pair of sweats, make a cup of tea, pull my hair into a pony tail and dream in my sewing room. It has become such a mess, way to many projects to ever get to the finish line. However, I love it in there. It is all mine. I can just look thru books, play with fabric, watch an old movie and everyone thinks I am working.
Yesterday I cut out and started sewing one of the new Block of the Month projects for the shop. It is from Nancy Davis Murty, from Bee Creative Studios and the fabrics are Tea Time from Andover. It is going to be soooo beautiful, I can't wait to finish it and hang it in the shop. It has and elegant color-wash feel. It will be starting in September. Joyce's new Girl's Gang will be starting in September, also.

No comments: