Friday, August 13, 2010

Got 10 minutes?

Sometimes a really cute fabric arrives in the shop, and I want to use it, but I'm not sure what I want to make. With my boys all grown, and no grandkids yet, I tend to pass up the great novelty prints that are on the market.

When I was in Wisconsin at my retreat one of the shop owners, Melisa from The Sweet Home Quilt Company, shared a pattern with us. She calls it a 10 Minute Table runner. Last week I decided to try it. I must admit, it took me 12 minutes, because I had forgotten to get out the ironing board and turn the iron on.




But, look at how stinking cute this thing is!! Easy, Peasy. Jan is helping me 'tweek' the instructions, and then we will have a free handout, with a fabric purchase. You will be making them for everyone on your gift list. J

1 comment:

Kelly Ann said...

that is stinkin' cute...