Thursday, August 5, 2010

SUMMER VACATION

It's vacation week for Mr. Quilts4julie and I. We are enjoying the sun in beautiful Lake Chelan. There are many multi-generational family's vacationing here. Today, 2 little boys in the pool were taking joy in pushing their Grandpa off of his float. Grandma was secretly helping them. I look forward to those days.

I love small towns, and Chelan pulls out all the stops for it's summer visitors. This cement bear is always on the corner to welcome you to town.


Pretty inviting bench! And, it my new favorite color combination. My newest Atkinson's Design quilt would look beautiful draped over the arm of the settee.


Here is the LQS, (local quilt shop), Rosie is well know in this area. Great shop, be sure to visit when you visit Central WA.




She still has adorable 4th of July decoration's in her window. Another great sign of small town life.
I have my sewing machine set up, and I have been working on several projects. Stay tuned for show and tell. J



No comments: