Monday, October 11, 2010

SPECIAL DELIVERY!

I am a lucky girl. I get packages delivered to the shop almost every day. Wonderful packages, filled with wonderful quilty goodness. Fabric, notions, books, patterns. Everything a quilter could ask for.


Not every box is as Stinkin' Cute as this one!


Not every box comes from McCall, Idaho. McCall has many wonderful things. My favorite things are my son Christopher and his girlfriend Megan. They sent this darling box.



What could it be? It looks like plastic bags, and a little fabric.


OMG! It is a block of the month embroidery kit! Rosalie Quinlan Designs, an Australian artist. With red, turquoise and yellow fabric!! Super Duper Darling!
They bought it at the most adorable shop in McCall, Huckleberry Patches!






This is what it will look like when I get it finished. Oh My, is this cute or what?
See, I told you I was a lucky girl!








2 comments:

Ronan's Grandma said...

Oh so very cute.

Suzanne said...

That is so cute!! What a nice surprise!