Saturday, September 10, 2011

Look What UPS Rob Dropped Off

It's always fun to see what UPS Rob drops off.  This week was no exception. There was the much needed box of notions.  Thread.  Everyone knows how much I love thread.  I did make a little mistake when I ordered last week.  Instead of 1 box of Aurifil color 2325, I ordered 14 boxes.  That's a lot of color #2325.  It's a very nice color.  A medium brown.  It goes with everything.  I will probably never have to order it again.  That's me, looking at the bright side.

There were beautiful flannels from Primitive Gatherings.  It's 80 degrees, and people are buying them.  Just because they are so beautiful.

And there was a box of Moda Pre Cuts.  Layer Cakes, Charm Squares and Jelly Rolls.



These are Cosmo Cricket's new collection~Circa 1934.  I love the Typewriter keys. Does anyone use a typewriter anymore? 








 This is Aneela Hoey's new collection.  Little Apples.  This little girl in the pink coat makes me happy!  I think I want to try to Hula Hoop. Especially if I have a pink coat on!




And, French General.  This is the most beautiful collection, ever.  The blues are amazing.  I can't wait until the bolts of fabric arrive.  The name of the group is Panier de Fluers.  Basket of Flowers.  Luckily for me, Patty was working yesterday. She is our resident language expert. (She was a french teacher in a former life.)  ( She also speaks German and Spanish.)  Ok, I was thinking Panier, is like Mt. Rainer.  No.  Panier is pronounced Pon E A. 


So, it was a good UPS week, but then isn't every week a good UPS week around here?  I think so!  J

1 comment:

Pam said...

i am so overdue on a shop visit....i am coming to see you real soon...love the hula hoop and typewriter fabric...gotta have it!!! xoxoxo